Product & Layout Gallery



Friday, August 31, 2012

FREEBIE FREEBIE FREEBIE



Yay!!!  TGIF!!! And I've got an Awesome surprise to help get you scrapping this weekend!  This is Quiet Contemplation [reloaded]....and it's yours....FREE!!!






















 You can download the paper pack using the link at the bottom of this post.



And to grab the gorgeous co-ordinating element & alpha pack, just scoot on over and "like" the Scrap'it Designs page and click on the "fan freebie" tab at the top to download.


























But wait.....there's more.....lol  Don't just download and run, subscribe to the Scrap'it Designs Blog and leave a message on the this post to go into the draw to win a $5.00 coupon to my store!!  There's five up for grabs.  On Sunday night (Aussie time) I'll choose the 5 winners with RANDOM.com.  So off you go.....get liking & have a very scrappy weekend!

DOWNLOAD PAPER PACK - Filedropper

DOWNLOAD PAPER PACK - Mediafire

Enjoy  ♥♥♥

23 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks so much for beautiful kit! Thanks for the chance to win too!

Sil said...

Stunning Kit. Thank you very much xxx
Love to win the prize too

Jeannette said...

Thank you so much!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 31, 2012. Thanks again.

qthunder said...

What an amazing kit! I adore purple. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Lyndsey Graham said...

Thanks so much!! :o)

Linda said...

Pretty kit. Thank you

Shayna said...

Thank you so much for the lovely kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have a newsletter I can't find it :(

hugs,
Shayna

Pam said...

This is beautiful...thank you.

Robinsismai said...

This is beautiful! Thank you so much! Thank you for the chance to win also. I wanted to let you know that I found you through the freebie thread at DSA. It pays to advertise!

Donna Jean Brenaman said...

This kit is absolutely beautiful. I am so appreciative to receive the papers for free. Thank you!

I "liked" you on Facebook, and then went to Photobucket to download the elements. I even registered at Photobucket. Unfortunately, for the life of me I not find an explanation about what I am supposed to do to download the elements. Therefore, I ended up with only the papers. :(

Marie said...

Thank you for such a lovely kit. Love the colors : )
Marie

Breeza said...

Donna Jean Brenaman - I just wanted to let you know that the elements are absolutely for free too. Go to my facebook page and click on the fan freebie tab. When the page opens up with the elements preview, just scroll down a little and there are 2 download links, 1 for filedropper and 1 for media fire. Click on one of these to download your freebie :)

And thank you everyone for your lovely comments ♥

Sandy Mauk said...

Thank you for this gorgeous kit! But the word verification is really hard to read.

Breeza said...

Hi Sandy. Try using the mediafire download, there is no verification for this one :D

fl_connie said...

Very pretty! Thanks!

Paula Hudson said...

Kit is beautiful-thank you! Would love to win too!

LaReger said...

Hello. I am no user in Facebook, but would have so with pleasure this great Kit.
Can I get Him also anyhow differently?

Sue B. said...

Thank you so much for this gorgeous freebie :) I love the colors!

agravette said...

very pretty kit! i adore these colors...thanks so much!

HARLEQUIN said...

amazing kit!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely kit! :)