Product & Layout Gallery



Saturday, June 16, 2012

HUGE SAVINGS - Retiring Products - Get them before they're gone for good!!!

I've been doing a little spring cleaning around my shop and I've decided it's time to say goodbye to some of my old favs.

I've put together this awesome mega pack that will be available until July 16th 2012. After that, they'll be gone for good.....so grab them while you still can!!



This pack includes:-

8 Full Kits

  • About A Girl
  • Candied Christmas
  • Ferntree Fairies
  • Frong On A Toadstool
  • Lavender Mint Berry Cream
  • Pretty Grungy
  • Tropical Daquiri
  • Zoolander
1 Alpha Pack
  • Nasty Alpha
3 Hybrid Printables
  • Basic Instincts - Hybrid Fancy Bag Printable
  • Candied Christmas - Christmas Cards
  • Candied Christmas - Hybrid Tree Printable
A TOTAL VALUE OF $53.00 FOR ONLY $15.00!! THAT'S OVER 70% OFF!!

Don't want the whole pack? Well you can still grab any of the individual products at 50% off until July 16th!!

And I just couldn't help taking a little trip down memory lane

No comments: