Product & Layout Gallery



Thursday, December 4, 2008

Welcoming Pene to the Scrap'it Team!!!

I have some exciting news!! Pene (aka rtoose) has joined my CT!! I'm so excited to have such a talented Digi and Hybrid Scrapper on board!! And she's an Aussie girl to boot!!

Welcome to the team Pene!!!

Here's some of Pene's fantastic work:-
Hybrid Painted Canvas
Thankful

Believe

There is a link to the rest of Pene's awesome gallery on the sidebar!
I know that I haven't done much in the way of designing in the last few weeks, but keep an eye out.......my new Christmas Kit is on it's way!!!!
Have a great week everyone : )

5 comments:

Kate @ Loving Life said...

How funny... I just realised that pene is friends with one of my facebook friends (un-scrapping related!)... what a small world!
Goregous pages Pene, love the canvas :)
scrappykate

Pene said...

Thanks so much Bree, I'm honoured to be part of the team! Kate - who's our mutual friend on facebook?

Breeza said...

It's so great to have you Pene!!!

janedoe said...

Congrats too Pene! Nice to see you finally getting onto a CT to show off your fabulous talent that's been itching to get out and show the world!

Kate @ Loving Life said...

Pene... Lisa Boehm!
*singing* it's a small world afta all :)