Product & Layout Gallery



Monday, December 22, 2008

December Cyber Crop at Snap and Scrap

Be sure to come and join us for the December Cyber Crop at Snap and Scrap!! The fun begins on Friday 26th December. As this is such a busy time for everyone, we will only be running the Scrap Bingo and the Progressive Blog Challenge. We will also be extending the Crop until NYE!! So that will give you plenty of time to snag all of the awesome prizes!!


It'll be heaps of fun, hope to see you there!!!

On a completely unrelated topic.....My Mum and I have teamed up for the upcoming ADSR season 4!! We are both so excited as this will be our 1st ever race!!


We are the OZZIEGIRLZ.....you can check out our race Blog here.


2 comments:

Pene said...

Your Ozziegirlz blog looks awesome!
Wishing you and yours a happy and safe Christmas xoxo

janedoe said...

Hi Bree, I am having trouble accessing S&S and having been offline while shifting, I'm not sure what's happening with the site at the moment - looks like it's all down. I'm heading out to Geelong today for Boxing Day but will be back at my Mum's sometime tonight so just wanted to confirm when the PBC is going up and what order I'm in on it. I can post my papers on my blog now but have no idea about who's in the PBC and who to direct the next link to. You can just email me if you get this today and I'll get onto it tonight. Thanks!!