Product & Layout Gallery



Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'M HOSTING A SPEED SCRAP!!

That's right.....I'm hosting my 2nd Speed Scrap at ScrapMatters!! If you're in the USA, it's Thursday 18/9 @ 6pm Pacific, 7pm Mountain and 9pm Eastern......For us Aussies, it's Friday 19/9 @ 11am. You can find it here.
I hope you all come along to join in the fun!! You can follow along in the forums or you can join the chat room or both. If you've never joined in before, don't be shy.....you'll LOVE it!!
Here's the participation prize you'll be playing for!!



Don't forget the I'm having a CT competion at the moment. You can find all of the info in the post below!! So far the response has been under-whelming in numbers, to say the least, so if you were thinking about participating PLEASE DO!!! At worst you'll get a Gift Certificate for your efforts!!!
Cheers, B xox


No comments: