Product & Layout Gallery



Friday, July 18, 2008

QUICK PAGE FREEBIE - FINAL DAY



Wow!! What a great response we've had to these fabulous freebie QP's!! In 4 days there has been over 1500 hits, so thank you for helping to celebrate my spotlight and the wonderful creativity of my CT!! If you use any of the pages, please leave a link to it in the comments so I can stop by and take a look!!

Ok, so without any further ado here is the 5th and final Quick page of the set.

This gorgeous page was created my brilliant Mum, Marilyn Cox.


You can download it here.

This is how I used it.


DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY THE SHOPPE TO CHECK OUT THE OTHER PRODUCTS I HAVE AVAILABLE!!

On a completely different subject, today I participated in my 1st ever Speed Scrap. I can't believe that I've never heard of this before. It was so much fun!! One thing I do miss about paper scrapping is the Friday night scrap-a-thons at the local scrap store.....the speed scrap was just like that, only better and for digi scrappers....you even get a fabulous freebie if you get your page finished and uploaded in the allocated time!! I highly recommend that you go and check it out in the ScrapMatters forums. I'm already looking forward to next week's one!!


This is the page that I created at today's speed scrap.



Credits:-
Moroccan Sunset Teamkit - Snap and Scrap (this kit is not only gorgeous, it is absolutely huge and awesome value at $3.50 for the whole kit!!)
Cool Change Kit and Flutter By Me Alpha - by me
Font:- Rough Typewriter

Thanks for stopping by....I hope you have a great weekend!! :)

1 comment:

janedoe said...

Thanks Bree for you and your CT's amazing QP's....just grabbed the last two!