Product & Layout Gallery



Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Magic Challenge Voting Open & Guest CTM Announcement

Wow, this week has just flown by!! Chloe finishes school tomorrow for term holidays, so Mummy can look forward to 2 weeks of sleeping in a little later and unrushed mornings!! Can't wait. Okay, I finally finished my lo for the challenge. I did this just to join in the fun, so it won't appear in the voting poll.

I used:- Old Alpha freebie - Val (http://val-unepausecafe.blogspot.com)/ .
Earthtones Black pp, Flower (recoloured), Sparkle Trail Overlay - All Scrap'it freebies available here.

Dusty Roses Offwhite pp and antique brad - Scrap'it designs by Brianna Cox http://www.snapandscrap.net/ available 21/03/08

Fonts - Scriptiva, Jefferson and Garamond.

Okay here are all of the AMAZING entries for this week's challenge (just click on the image for a closer look):-

(1)

(2)



(3)

(4)



(5)

(6)



(7)

(8)

I can't get over how beautiful they all are....you've done a fabulous job!! I hope I haven't missed anyone. Let me know if I have!! Please note that each layout has a number to it's left. This is the number that you need to select in the voting poll to vote for this page. In the interests of good fun, please vote for a page other than your own. You may only vote once. You can find the voting poll to the right under the Snap and Scrap logo. The winner will receive a free Gelati kit. If the winner of the poll has already purchased the kit, then the prize will go to the next in line, and so on. The poll will close on 20/03/08 at midnight and the winner will be announced on 21/03/08.

Speaking of announcements....I have another one!! Christine Bisch (aka cmnb) has been selected as a guest Scrap'it CTM for March!! I noticed this fabulous lo in the gallery using my new Gelati Kit.

Isn't it just gorgeous!!! Every month I will select someone to be a guest CTM. If you do a layout using my products and it catches my eye, then you could be next!! Christine received a free copy of my new Dusty Roses Kit which will be available in the shop on 21/03/08, and a March Scrap'it Guest CTM Blinkie.
I hope everyone takes the time to vote and I wish you all a wonderful, happy and SAFE Easter!! Hope the bunny visits your house and leaves lotsa eggs!!

Cheers,

Bree :)

1 comment:

janedoe said...

love this layout of your daughter on the swing...love what you've done to edit the photo to b&w and make it all dreamy! The layout is gorgeous that it's on.