Product & Layout Gallery



Friday, March 21, 2008

And The Winner Is..............

Okay, so the votes have been counted!! It was looking to be a 3 way tie, but over night (for me it was night anyway), a clear winner has emerged with 52% of the votes!! Michelle (TellBell) has won with her 'PURE MAGIC' layout.Congrats Michelle on a fabulous page!! You have won a complete copy of my Gelati Kit! I'll PM you with the links!! Thanks again to everyone that took part in the challenge, you did some amazing pages!! I had a ball doing my page, I love a challenge that is a real challenge and gets you thinking.

Don't forget that my brand new kit 'DUSTY ROSES' has just hit the store, so go and take a look, there is a link to Snap and Scrap on the sidebar!!
You can purchase the complete kit or the just paper pack with a whopping 16 papers!!

Kami has a great new kit over at ACOT called 'NATURE'S BEAUTY'. I had a heap of fun using it for this page yesterday.
I'm taking a little break over the Easter Weekend, so I will post a freebie and a challenge at the start of next week! I wish you all a very Happy and SAFE Easter break! Take some time to relax with family and friends and be sure to take heaps of beautiful photos to scrap afterwards!!!
Cheers :)

2 comments:

Valarie said...

Love the kangaroo layout! too cute. and congrats to the contest winner thats a wonderful layout too!

Veronica said...

Your new kit looks fabulous Bree!! Love the soft colours!